Subject: [OSPF] [Fwd: Recommending the 'Tao of the IETF' to your WG members]

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:46:05 -0400

FYI - A new version of "The Tao of the IETF" has been approved
for publication. IMHO, this is a very informative and well writen
document.
Thanks,

Acee

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Recommending the 'Tao of the IETF' to your WG members
Date: 	Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:38:10 -0700
From: 	Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Greetings again. If you have been suggesting that newbies in your WG 
coming to their first IETF read the 'Tao of the IETF', there is now a 
new official version. Feel free to point them at 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-taobis-08.txt>, 
which has just been approved as an Informational RFC to replace the 
old Tao.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf