Subject: Returned mail: Quota exceeded

From: Mail Delivery System <"[email-masked]"@absamail.co.za>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 03:45:09 +0200

The original message was received Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:43:09 +0200
from -

   ----- The following address(es) had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>; originally to [email-masked] (unrecoverable error)
The user to whom this message was addressed has exceeded the allowed mailbox
quota. Please resend the message at a later time.
Kind regards.
Absa Mail Team.

Subject: RETURNED MAIL: SEE TRANSCRIPT FOR DETAILS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:44:54 +0200

X-Original-	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0009_8A4091D3.00763A82"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

-- Message body has been omitted --