Subject: [OSPF] draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:03:42 -0500

The authors of the subject draft presented a problem with AS scoped
opaque LSA reachability validation Montreal and we asked them to
go back and respin Rob Coltun's RFC 2370 since it is preferable to
have a single draft tha covers opaque LSAs comprehensively than
an addendum.

The result of this work is the subject draft and it was presented in San 
Diego.

Does anyone have objections to this being a WG document? The requirement
has to fix the validation has been discussed for approximately 6 months and,
heretofore, no one has disputed it. Consequently, I ask for objections prior
to Nov 22, 2006. Note that once it is a WG document, the content is still
subject to review, discussion, and modification.

Thanks,
Acee

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf