Subject: [OSPF] OSPF WG Minutes

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:53:47 -0500

Here are the OSPF WG minutes. There was a quite a bit of dialog
at the mike after the OSPF MANET presentations. I've appended
the Thomas Clausen's jabber log as well so that both are preserved
with the proceedings. If you have any corrections, please UNICAST
them to me.

Open Shortest Path First WG (ospf)

Wednesday, July 12 from 1300-1500
====================================

CHAIR(s): Rohit Dube <[email-masked]>
          Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

 o Administriva                                            5 minutes

   - Mailing list: [email-masked] Subscription/Removal: 
      http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ospf&A=1
   - Scribe?
   - Blue Sheets

 o Document Status - Acee                                  10 minutes

 o OSPF LLS to Standards Track - Alex Zinin, et al          5 minutes
   draft-ietf-ospf-lls-01.txt (Acee to cover)
   
 o OSPF Database Exchange Optimization - Richard Ogier     10 minutes
    draft-ogier-ospf-dbex-opt-00.txt (Acee to cover)   

 o OSPFv2 MTR MIB - Namita Rawat                           15 minutes 
   draft-rawat-ospf-mt-mib-00.txt

 o OSPF AS Scoped Opaque LSA Validation - Igor Bryskin     15 minutes
   draft-bryskin-ospf-lsa-type11-validation-00.txt

 o OSPFv2 Graceful Restart Enhancements - Sujay Gupta      15 minutes 
   draft-holla-ospf-update-graceful-restart-01.txt

 o OSPF WG Charter Update - Acee                           15 minutes   
_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf

---

From: "Vishwas Manral" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:39:37 -0800

Hi Acee,

Something seems wrong with the mail I received.

Instead of having the minutes it has the agenda for the meeting on
July 12th. Am I seeing it worng?

Thanks,
Vishwas

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:49:16 -0500

> July 12th. Am I seeing it worng?
No - you're just not looking at the latest post.
Thanks,
Acee