Subject: [OSPF] OSPF Version 2 MIB for Multi-Topology (MT) Routing - draft-rawat-ospf-mt-mib-01

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 16:22:00 -0500

We decided to do this as a separate piece of work as to not delay the
update of the OSPFv2 MIB until OSPFv2 MTR had been published. We've
accepted OSPFv2 MTR as an OSPF WG draft. It is natural that we
would accept the OSPFv2 MTR MIB as well. This draft was presented in 
Montreal
and there was no opposition to this line of reasoning in San Diego. 
Hence, I see
no reason not to make it a WG document and believe this to be the 
consensus of
the WG. Please register your opposition by the end of the week (Dec 8th) 
if you
have any.

Thanks,
Acee

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf