Subject: [OSPF] [Fwd: Forward: RFC 4750 on OSPF Version 2 Management Information Base]

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:46:28 -0500

In case you missed this (as I did :^), the OSPFv2 MIB update has become 
an RFC.
Congratulations and thanks to Dan, Peter, and Spencer for their hard 
work and
persistence in bringing our huge MIB through the RFC process.
Thanks,
Acee

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Forward: RFC 4750 on OSPF Version 2 Management Information Base
Date: 	Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:58:17 -0800
From: 	RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
CC: 	RFC Editor <[email-masked]>

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:23:31 -0800
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject:  RFC 4750 on OSPF Version 2 Management Information Base
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4750

        Title:      OSPF Version 2 Management Information 
                    Base 
        Author:     D. Joyal, Ed.,
                    P. Galecki, Ed.,
                    S. Giacalone, Ed.,
                    R. Coltun, F. Baker
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       December 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      121
        Characters: 222459
        Obsoletes:  RFC1850
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4750.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
In particular, it defines objects for managing version 2 of the Open
Shortest Path First Routing Protocol.  Version 2 of the OSPF protocol
is specific to the IPv4 address family.  Version 3 of the OSPF
protocol is specific to the IPv6 address family.

This memo obsoletes RFC 1850; however, it is designed to be
backwards compatible.  The functional differences between this memo
and RFC 1850 are explained in Appendix B.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Open Shortest Path First IGP
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

----- End forwarded message -----

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf