Subject: More investors look for ways to shelter from the storm.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:27:35 +0530

Gold Investor Special Alert
Gold is the grab for concerned investors.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"Bullish gold," said Zachary Oxman, a senior trader at Wisdom Financial.
"I think the Fed had a choice, housing or inflation, and they chose
housing. As such, you've got inflationary pressures running rampant
despite what the government tells us.... I'd peg real inflation at over
6% and I think that will continue to put pressure on the dollar and
increase gold and crude prices," the gold market continues to flourish
in the current economic turmoil. More investors are turning to gold for
stability in there investment dollars.

Investors are not only looking for gold but in this bleak market but
mining and exploration groups that are in the advanced stages of new
mining operations. Hemisphere Gold is on the top of the list after its
recently published findings of rich deposits in the Suriname Gold Belt
over the last several weeks.

No is certainly the time to move on HPGI as they are launching a huge
media campaign to investors next week and this along with the gold found
in South America will push share prices to new heights. Move on HPGI.