Subject: WebNews / Web Email Account Update

From: "Webmaster WebMail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:09:02 -0700

Dear Webmaster Email Account Owner,

This message is from Webmaster messaging center to all email account 
owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account 
center. 
We are deleting all unused email account to create more space for new 
accounts.  

To prevent your account from closing you will have  to update it below 
so that we will know that it's a present used account.

To complete your  Webmail account, you must reply to this email 
immediately and enter 

yourName:_______________

Username:_______________

password:_______________

Contact address:_______________

You can also confirm your email address by logging into your Webmail 
account Failure to do this will immediately render your email address 
deactivated from our database.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account 
within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her 
account permanently.

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ Thanks,
Welcome to Webmaster WebMail
Webmail Support.