Subject: [OSPF] RFC 6992 on Routing for IPv4-Embedded IPv6 Packets

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 07:11:38 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6992

        Title:      Routing for IPv4-Embedded IPv6 Packets 
        Author:     D. Cheng, 
                    M. Boucadair,
                    A. Retana
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 34703
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing-14.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6992.txt

This document describes a routing scenario where IPv4 packets are
transported over an IPv6 network, based on the methods described in
RFCs 6145 and 6052, along with a separate OSPFv3 routing table for
IPv4-embedded IPv6 routes in the IPv6 network.

This document is a product of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC