Subject: Re: [OSPF] Working Group Last Call for "OSPF extensions to advertise S-BFD Target Discriminator"

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 17:42:03 +0000

I have received statements from all the authors indicating that there is
no IPR on the OSPF S-BFD document.
Thanks,
Acee 

On 7/28/15, 9:02 PM, "OSPF on behalf of Acee Lindem (acee)"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>The seamless BFD work is being advanced in the BFD WG. Hence, we will
>advance the corresponding protocol document.
>
>This begins the WG last call for the subject draft. Please send your
>comments to this list prior to 12:00 AM GMT, August 26th, 2015. Note that
>we are doing a 4 week WG last call due to the volume of IETF WG last calls
>and the fact that many WG participants may be taking vacation in August.
>
>Here is a URL for your convenance:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator/
>
>Thanks,
>Acee
>
>_______________________________________________
>OSPF mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 15:07:12 +0000

Authors, 
I have reviewed the document and section 2 needs to better describe the
processing of TLV. Especially considering that we now support multiple
instances of the OSPF(v3) RI LSA
(https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-rfc4970bis-01.txt).
Specially, you need to address multiple instances of the TLV in the same
RI LSA or another LSA (e.g., you could ignore all instances subsequent to
the first in the RI instance with the lowest sequence number). When you
have selected an instance of the TLV, you need to detect changes and add
or remove S-BFD discriminators according.
Thanks,
Acee