Subject: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-elc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:35:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling Entropy Label Capability Using OSPF
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-elc-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-11-30

Abstract:
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) has defined a mechanism to load
   balance traffic flows using Entropy Labels (EL).  An ingress Label
   Switching Router (LSR) cannot insert ELs for packets going into a
   given tunnel unless an egress LSR has indicated via signaling that it
   can process ELs on that tunnel.  This draft defines a mechanism to
   signal that capability using OSPF.  This mechanism is useful when the
   label advertisement is also done via OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-elc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-elc-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-elc-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/