Subject: [OSPF] OSPF WG Closing (work to LSR)

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 13:53:46 -0500

As I expect you have seen, the charter for the Link-State Routing (lsr) WG
has been approved and the lsr WG now exists.

All subscribers to the ospf mailing list have been subscribed to the lsr
mailing list.
OSPF WG drafts that are already in the RFC Editor's queue will remain as
being
published from the OSPF WG - but follow-up will be to the lsr mailing list.
All OSPF WG drafts have been migrated to the lsr WG and appear on the
data-tracker.

In the LSR datatracker (on the About tab under Additional Links), there are
links to both
the OSPF and ISIS datatracker, so that published RFCs and  individual
drafts can easily be located.

I would like to again thank Abhay Roy for his many years of service as OSPF
WG Chair.

Regards,
Alia