Subject: [p2pi] Submissions Received

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:52:56 -0400

In no particular order, we have recevied the submissions listed below.
We will try to solicit invitations to speak before this weekend. The
format and duration of talks have yet to be decided, but our selection
process has a focus on topics that will point to useful engineering
directions for ongoing.

Also, we are looking into some lunch options for the day of the
workshop. To size up the buffet, we may prop up a registration server
and pass around the hat, as it were, to fund that lunch. Please stay
tuned if you plan on being hungry on May 28th.

Thanks for all these contributions, and for giving us a busy week trying
to sort them out!

[1] Nick Weaver - The case for "Ugly Now" User Fairness

[2] Paul Jessop - Position paper of the RIAA

[3] Nikloaos Laotaris, Pablo Rodriguez, Laurent Massoulie - ECHOES:
Edge Capacity Hosting Overlays of Nano Data Centers

[4] Bruce Davie, Stefano Previdi, Jan Medved, Albert Tian - Peer
Selection Guidance

[5] Marie-Jose Montpetit - Community Networks: getting P2P out of prison
- the next steps

[6] D. Bryan, S. Dawkins, B. Lowekamp, E. Shim - Infrastructure-related
Attributes of App Scenarios for P2PSIP

[7] Jiang XingFeng - Analysis of the Service Discovery in DHT network

[8] R. Penno - P2P Status and Requirements

[9] Patrick Crowley and Shakir James - Symbiotic P2P: Resolving the
conflict between ISPs and BitTorrent through mutual cooperation

[10] Robb Topolski  - Framing Peer to Peer File Sharing

[11] M. Stiemerling, S. Niccolini, S. Kiesel, J. Seedorf - A Network
Cooperative Overlay System

[12] Y. Wang, S. Tan, R. Grove - Traffic Localization with Multi-Layer,
Tracker-Based Peer-to-Peer Content Distribution Architecture

[13] Haiyong Xie, Y. Richard Yang, Avi Silberschatz, Arvind
Krishnamurthy, Laird Popkin - P4P: Provider Portal for P2P Applications

[14] Michael Merritt, Doug Pasko, Laird Popkin - Network-Friendly
Peer-to-Peer Services

[15] Camiant (Jackson) - Camiant Submission

[16] Jason Livingood, Rich Woundy - Comcast Submission

[17] Benny Rodrig - Enterprise IP Networks and the P2P Traffic Load
Impact

[18] Ted Hardie - Peer-to-Peer traffic and "Unattended Consequences"

[19] Jiang XingFeng, Ning Zong - Content Replication for Internet P2P
Applications

[20] Sandvine (Dundas) - Analysis of Traffic Demographics in Broadbank
networks

[21] Sandvine (Dundas) - Traffic  Management in a World with Network
Neutrality

[22] Stanislav Shalunov - Users want P2P, we make it work

[23] R. Cuevas, A. Cuevas, I. Martinez-Yelmo, C. Guerrero - Internet
scale mobility service: a case study on building a DHT based service for
ISPs

[24] M. Barnes, B. McCormick - Peer to Peer Infrastructure
Considerations

[25] Henning Schulzrinne - Encouraging Bandwidth Efficiency for
Peer-to-Peer Applications

[26] Damien Saucez, Benoit Donnet, Olivier Bonaventure, Dimitri
Papdimitriou - Towards an Open Path Selection Architecture

[27] Eric Rescorla - Notes on P2P Blocking and Evasion

[28] Vinay Aggrawal, Anja Feldmann - ISP-Aided Neighbor Selection in P2P
Systems

[29] Enrico Marocco, Vijay K. Gurbani, Volker Hilt, Ivica Rimac, Marco
Tomsu - Peer-to-Peer Infrastructure: A Survey of Research on the
Application-Layer Traffic Optimization Problem and the Need for Layer
Cooperation

[30] Tony Moncaster, Bob Briscoe, Louise Burness - Is There a Problem
With Peer-to-peer Traffic?

[31] David Sohn, Alissa Cooper - Peer-to-Peer Infrastructure
Considerations

[32] Bob Briscoe, Lou Burness, Tony Moncaster, Phil Eardley - Solving
this traffic management problem... and the next, and the next

_______________________________________________
p2pi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2pi