Subject: [p2pi] List of Submissions (final)

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 19:13:10 -0400

This is our final list of submissions received, including a few we
missed collecting last Friday (apologies) and a few who requested
extensions on the deadline.

We will make these presentations available in a .zip file in a link off
the Wiki page soon. More information forthcoming.

[1] Nick Weaver - The case for "Ugly Now" User Fairness

[2] Paul Jessop - Position Paper of the RIAA

[3] Nikloaos Laotaris, Pablo Rodriguez, Laurent Massoulie - ECHOES: Edge
Capacity Hosting Overlays of Nano Data Centers

[4] Bruce Davie, Stefano Previdi, Jan Medved, Albert Tian - Peer
Selection Guidance

[5] Marie-Jose Montpetit - Community Networks: Getting P2P out of Prison
- the Next Steps

[6] D. Bryan, S. Dawkins, B. Lowekamp, E. Shim - Infrastructure-related
Attributes of Application Scenarios for P2PSIP

[7] Jiang XingFeng - Analysis of the Service Discovery in DHT network

[8] R. Penno - P2P Status and Requirements

[9] Patrick Crowley, Shakir James - Symbiotic P2P: Resolving the
conflict between ISPs and BitTorrent through Mutual Cooperation

[10] Robb Topolski  - Framing Peer to Peer File Sharing

[11] M. Stiemerling, S. Niccolini, S. Kiesel, J. Seedorf - A Network
Cooperative Overlay System

[12] Y. Wang, S. Tan, R. Grove - Traffic Localization with Multi-Layer,
Tracker-Based Peer-to-Peer Content Distribution Architecture

[13] Haiyong Xie, Y. Richard Yang, Avi Silberschatz, Arvind
Krishnamurthy, Laird Popkin - P4P: Provider Portal for P2P Applications

[14] Michael Merritt, Doug Pasko, Laird Popkin - Network-Friendly
Peer-to-Peer Services

[15] Camiant (Jackson) - Camiant Submission

[16] Jason Livingood, Rich Woundy - Comcast Submission

[17] Benny Rodrig - Enterprise IP Networks and the P2P Traffic Load
Impact

[18] Ted Hardie - Peer-to-Peer traffic and "Unattended Consequences"

[19] Jiang XingFeng, Ning Zong - Content Replication for Internet P2P
Applications

[20] Sandvine (Dundas) - Analysis of Traffic Demographics in Broadband
networks

[21] Sandvine (Dundas) - Traffic  Management in a World with Network
Neutrality

[22] Stanislav Shalunov - Users want P2P, we make it work

[23] R. Cuevas, A. Cuevas, I. Martinez-Yelmo, C. Guerrero - Internet
scale mobility service: a case study on building a DHT based service for
ISPs

[24] M. Barnes, B. McCormick - Peer to Peer Infrastructure
Considerations

[25] Henning Schulzrinne - Encouraging Bandwidth Efficiency for
Peer-to-Peer Applications

[26] Damien Saucez, Benoit Donnet, Olivier Bonaventure, Dimitri
Papdimitriou - Towards an Open Path Selection Architecture

[27] Eric Rescorla - Notes on P2P Blocking and Evasion

[28] Vinay Aggrawal, Anja Feldmann - ISP-Aided Neighbor Selection in P2P
Systems

[29] Enrico Marocco, Vijay K. Gurbani, Volker Hilt, Ivica Rimac, Marco
Tomsu - Peer-to-Peer Infrastructure: A Survey of Research on the
Application-Layer Traffic Optimization Problem and the Need for Layer
Cooperation

[30] Toby Moncaster, Bob Briscoe, Louise Burness - Is There a Problem
With Peer-to-peer Traffic?

[31] David Sohn, Alissa Cooper - Peer-to-Peer Infrastructure
Considerations

[32] Bob Briscoe, Lou Burness, Toby Moncaster, Phil Eardley - Solving
this traffic management problem... and the next, and the next

[33] Hannes Tschofenig, Marcin Matuszewski - Dealing with P2P Traffic in
an Operator Network: State-of-the-Art

[34] Jean-Francois Mule - CableLabs Submission

[35] Alan Arolovitch - Peer-to-peer infrastructure: Case for cooperative
P2P caching

[36] Leslie Daigle - Defining Success: Questions for the Future of the
Internet and Bandwidth-Intensive Activities

[37] William Check, Rex Bullinger - NCTA Position Paper

_______________________________________________
p2pi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2pi