Subject: [p2pi] P2PI registration now online, REGISTER NOW

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:01:36 -0400

If you are going to make it to P2PI in person, please register for the
event online at the following URL by this Friday (May 20) at 5PM Eastern
time:

https://www.ietf.org/registration/RAI/ietfreg.py

Bear in mind that online registrations will be used to size the lunch,
so if you put it off and try to register on site, we can't guarantee to
feed you. So actually, don't wait until Friday, just register right now.
This applies if you submitted a paper, received a waiver, or got a
colleague to request a waiver on your behalf.

Also, we have at this point sent out most of the speaker invitations.
We're still finalizing one or two slots, but probably if you have not
heard from us yet, you are off the hook.

Remember, IF YOU ARE ATTENDING REGISTER NOW.

Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc.
_______________________________________________
p2pi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2pi

---

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:29:21 -0400

I am sure the Jon and Cullen will post everyone's presentation at some point.  In the meantime, you can download our presentation from this morning at:

http://ietf71.comcast.net/wp-content/files/Comcast-IETF-P2Pi-20080528.pdf

Thanks

Jason Livingood & Rich Woundy
Comcast