Subject: [p2pi] Position Paper Submission

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 18:47:16 -0400

Position Paper Due Date: May 9, 5PM Eastern time

Please email Position papers to: [email-masked]	

The p2pi-com mailing list exists only to house the position papers, and
is not to be confused with the regular p2pi list (where you have
received this message). You will get a moderator approval message when
you send a message to the p2pi-com list - that is normal and not an
error, we'll pull it out of the queue. This is a closed list, and there
is no need to subscribe to it.

Position papers should be in plain text or, if graphics are required,
PDF format. Please limit position papers to no more than 5 pages in
length. One or two pages is the preferred length.

We've had a number of inquiries from people interested in the workshop
who are reluctant to submit a paper because they have no particular
agenda to push in this space. We'd like to stress that position papers
can shed light on any aspect of the problem or solution space, and we'd
encourage anyone interested in making a technical contribution to
ongoing work in this space at the IETF to submit a paper even if it
serves only to further explain the problem, the requirements, or even
the non-requirements associated with this work.

That much said, if it is not appropriate for you to submit a position
paper, please contact Cullen and Jon by May 9th to request a waiver. You
can reach us at: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Jon and Cullen would also be happy to answer in questions about the
position paper submission process or the workshop, either on this list
or in private correspondence.

Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc.
_______________________________________________
p2pi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2pi