Subject: [p2pi] New I-D:P2P Traffic Localization by Alias Tracker for Tracker-based P2P applications (ATTP)

From: "hishigh hishigh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:29:18 +0800

A new version of I-D, draft-zhang-alto-attp-01.txt has been posted to the
IETF repository.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-alto-attp-01.txt
Title:           P2P Traffic Localization by Alias Tracker for Tracker-based
P2P applications (ATTP)
Creation_date:   2008-07-14
Abstract:
Currently P2P applications have accounts for large cross-ISP traffic.
This document proposes a method to reduce cross-ISP traffic by setting
cooperative ISP-friendly trackers in the ISP's network.Through improving the
random node selection mechanism in P2P tracker-based application, we can
effectively reduce cross-ISP traffic as well as the cost of network
equipments and network operation.
_______________________________________________
p2pi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2pi