Subject: [p2pi] App & Net Interaction drafts

From: "Ray S. Atarashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 02:24:12 +0900

Hi,

I submitted individual drafts about application and network interaction
discussed at the Application Area Architecture Workshop held in
February. Lisa suggested me to send links of our drafts to the p2pi ML.

I've not mentioned P2P in the drafts, but I'm sure it is needed to
interact between P2P application and network functions. These drafts are
rough proposal, I'd happy if I could have comments and talk with you in
Dublin.

The Model for Net and App Interaction
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atarashi-netappmodel-00.txt

The VLAN Model for Applications
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ninomiya-netappvlan-00.txt

Best regards,

Ray Atarashi
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
p2pi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2pi