Subject: [p2pi] Meeting minutes uploaded

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:18:52 -0500

The 72nd IETF ALTO BoF session minutes have been uploaded.  They
are available at:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/minutes/alto.txt

A note of thanks to Jan Seedorf and Robert Sparks for taking
detailed notes from which the published minutes referenced above
have been distilled.

Cheers,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs
_______________________________________________
p2pi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2pi