Subject: PayPal Account Security Measures

From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 05 07:33:56 GMT

Dear PayPal Member,

Your account has been randomly flagged in our system as a part of our routine security measures.
This is a must to ensure that only you have access and use of your PayPal account and to ensure a safe PayPal experience. We require all flagged accounts to verify their information on file with us. To verify your Information at this time, please visit our secure server webform by clicking the hyperlink below

Click here to verify your Information

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent
to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log
in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the
footer of any page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML,
update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP478

Protect Your Account Info

Make sure you never provide your
password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account,
open up a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and
type in the PayPal URL (http://www.paypal.com/).

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please
review our Security Tips at http://www.paypal.com/securitytips