Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Mail Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 06:44:38 +0000

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer refused
to accept it (the error message is reproduced below).  This type of error
is usually due to a mis-configured account or mail delivery system on the
destination computer; however, it could be caused by your message since
some mail systems refuse messages with invalid header information, or if
they are too large.

Your message was rejected by rig.cs.umass.edu for the following reason:

     5.7.1 rejection: found virus Worm.Mydoom.M

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <[email-masked]>

Please reply to <[email-masked]>
if you feel this message to be in error.

The following attachments have been removed from the bounce message: mail.zip

Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:43:52 +1000