Subject: Irina, still waiting for your reply

From: "Irina R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 23:23:40 +0500

Hi
I am single and I dont wish to be...my ideal companion is someone who is
active but also likes to relax and wind down when we want to be alone...I
can sit and cuddle up with someone and watch a movie or simplly read a good
book or get into deep conversation with the right person...
I enjoy going out with friends and like romantic dinners and evenings out
with that special someone...finding that special someone is always more
difficult than it seems.
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
2/ Are you planning to visit Russia?
3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady?
5/ Have you ever been to Russia?
6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
I will be waiting for your reply to
[email-masked]

I'm not sure what else to write here...I could be boring you with all this
dribble...so I will cut it here for now...Maybe you will find it all just
too much and wished I had not replied to you..
I hope to hear from you.... Irina