Subject: Sony's new Vaio, however, takes the other route to lightweight-land: thin, rather than small.

From: "Antony" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:37:25 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

"It's an Irish joke kind of thing. "He did not have an appointment,"
said Todd Sandman, director of public relations for Presbyterian Health
Care Services.
The men's room sign has large print that reads "Ladies" and smaller text
clarifying women shouldn't go in there because it's the men's room.
Having run the race last year, brothers Beau and Bill Benton of Kiss My
Blarney Stone took a calmer approach. You can subscribe to this weblog
via RSS with this feed.
I mean do you have to breath harder to charge faster ?
Blawg Review has information about next week's host, and instructions
how to get your blawg posts reviewed in upcoming issues.