Subject: [p2prg] IEEE/IFIP WONS 2009 - Early Registration: Jan 9, 2009

From: Gaia Maselli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 11:37:20 +0100

(Apologies for multiple receptions of this call.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION - WONS 2009
The Sixth International Conference on Wireless On-demand Network  
Systems and Services
Technical sponsorship: EuroNF, IFIP, IEEE, IEEE ComSoc

February 2-4, 2009. Snowbird, Utah, USA
Web Site: http://wons09.cs.ucla.edu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

IEEE/IFIP WONS, the International Conference on Wireless On-demand  
Network Systems and Services, is now in its sixth edition and has  
established itself as a high-quality workshop that is rich in intense  
interactions and based on innovative contributions by experts in the  
field.
This year, WONS 2009 offers a very rich technical program, with a  
keynote, a panel on Wireless Green Networks, 6 technical papers  
sessions, an invited paper session on Social Networks and two poster  
sessions. You can check out the full workshop program at 
http://wons09.cs.ucla.edu/program.html .

You are invited to join us in beautiful Snowbird, Utah for  
participating to WONS 2009.

Instructions for conference registration and hotel reservation are  
available at:

http://wons09.cs.ucla.edu/registration_form.php
http://wons09.cs.ucla.edu/information.html

Important Dates:

Early Registration Deadline: Jan 9, 2009
Hotel Discount Rate Cut-off date: Jan 2, 2009

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Chair
   Violet R. Syrotiuk (Arizona State University)

Technical Program Co-Chairs
   Anthony Ephremides (University of Maryland)
   Claudio Casetti (Politecnico di Torino)
_______________________________________________
p2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg