Subject: [p2prg] P2PRG Meeting at IETF-74

From: stefano previdi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:13:42 +0100

All,

as you may know, the p2prg has been reactivated and re-chartered. Details
can be found here: http://www.irtf.org/charter?gtype=rg&group=p2prg and
we're setting up an agenda for our first meeting during IETF-74 (San
Francisco, March 22-27).

After looking at the charter and the proposed initial list of topics the RG
is expected to address, can you please let us know (Volker or myself) if
you're interested in having a slot in the agenda.

If you're interested into presenting please let us know asap as time is
running and agenda is growing...

Thanks

Volker Hilt ([email-masked])
Stefano Previdi ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
p2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg