Subject: [p2prg] (no subject)

From: "Gaia Maselli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:07:32 +0200 (CEST)

(Apologies for cross posting.)
===
IEEE SECON 2009
Call for Posters and Demo
http://www.ieee-secon.com/2009/

- Abstract submission due on: 4/20/2009
- Acceptance notification: May, 4, 2009
- Early registration due on: May 9, 2009
- Final abstract due on: May 9, 2009

IEEE SECON 2009 will include poster/demonstration sessions that shall
provide a forum to present and discuss: works in progress, industry
demonstrations of new applications and techniques, practical
implementations, industrial and commercial developments, research
testbeds and demonstrations, recent research/implementation results,
upcoming research challenges, future directions, and novel approaches in
the fields of sensor, mesh and ad hoc communications and networks. One
of the key goals of this conference is to foster collaboration between
industry and academia.
Hence, participation of researchers/developers from industry and
posters/demonstrations reporting joint work between industry and
academia are especially encouraged.
Submissions should be in the form of a proposal describing the main
contributions of the poster/demo and the merits of the proposed ideas.
If available, preliminary results can also be included. Proposals will
be evaluated mainly based on their potential to stimulate interesting
discussions, exchange of ideas and promote collaborations.
Submissions should not be more than three pages (preferably IEEE
conference format, 2-column) in length. Demonstration submissions should
include the space requirements and/or any other equipment-specific
requirements. The documents must contain the authors' names,
affiliations, and contact information and the designated corresponding
author.
Accepted authors of posters/demos will have a space in the poster/demo
session room to display their posters or exhibit their demos and
describe their work in discussions with interested attendees. Moreover,
the abstact of the accepted posters/demos will appear in IEEE Xplore.
IEEE Communications Society policy states that all accepted IEEE SECON
2009 posters/demos require at least a one day registration. For authors
co-authoring multiple posters/demos, a one day registration is valid for
up to three presentations. In addition, there needs to be at least one
person per poster/demo registered for one day by May 9, 2009 in order
for the abstract to appear in IEEE Xplore.

Please submit the proposal via EDAS at http://edas.info/7621. Any
questions can be addressed to the Poster/Demo Co-Chairs, Antonio Capone
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>) and Suman
Banerjee ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>).

Antonio Capone and Suman Banerjee

IEEE SECON 2009 Poster/Demo Co-Chairs