Subject: [p2prg] Call for POSTERS @ IEEE/ACM DCOSS 2009, New Submission Deadline

From: Gaia Maselli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:38:01 +0200

====
(Sorry for the reception of multiple copies of this call.)

CALL FOR POSTERS

The 5th IEEE/ACM International Conference on

DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING IN SENSOR SYSTEMS (DCOSS)

June 8 - 10, 2009,

Marina Del Rey, California, USA

DCOSS 2009 solicits posters on recent original results or ongoing 
research in the area of wireless sensor networks. Authors are invited to 
submit interesting results on all aspects of wireless sensor networks, 
including algorithms, protocols, systems and applications.

Poster presentations will provide authors with early feedback on their 
research work and enable them to exchange ideas with DCOSS participants.

All posters will be reviewed and judged based on their originality, 
technical contribution and, particularly, their potential to generate 
interesting exchanges of ideas.

Poster proposals are limited to 3 pages (conference template here) and 
should highlight the leading idea of the on-going research and its 
expected outcome and impact.

Important dates:

Poster Proposals Due: May 20, 2009

Notification of Acceptance: May 23, 2009

Submission Instructions:

Proposals should be sent via email as PDF file to the Poster Session 
Chair at basagni [AT] ece.neu.edu.

Please indicate "DCOSS09 Poster Proposal Submission" as the subject of 
the email.