Subject: [p2prg] 2nd Call for Posters and Industrial Presentations | ComputationWorld 2009 / Athens-Greece, November 15-20, 2009

From: Jaime Lloret Mauri<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 03:50:01 +0200

INVITATION

Please consider to contribute and encourage your team members and fellow scientists to contribute to the following federated events.

Thanks for forwarding the information on this Call for Posters and Industrial presentations to those potentially interested to submit.

===== Call for Posters and Industrial Presentations =======

ComputationWorld 2009, November 15-20, 2009 - Athens, Greece

see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/ComputationWorld09.html 

ComputationWorld 2009 is a federated event focusing on advanced topics concerning the areas of computation. The target topics cover future computing techniques (strategies, mechanisms, technologies), service computation (ubiquitous, web services, societal), cognitive support (AI, agents, learning, autonomy), adaptiveness (component/systems, self-features, metrics), creative content technologies, and patterns. 

Submission (Poster, Industrial presentations) deadline: October 1st, 2009.
Acceptance notification: October 15, 2009
Submission form: 12-14 slide deck, free format; they will be posted, post-conference,  at www.iaria.org. 
Submissions must be electronically done using the “Submit a Paper” button on the entry page of each conference listed below.

See  a 'very preliminary program'. 

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/FUTURECOMPUTING09.html

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/ProgramFUTURECOMPUTING09.html

The events will feature well known Keynote Speakers:

The Tempestuous Future of Computing - Every Cloud Engenders not a Storm

by Paul J. Geraci, Director, TSG/DoD, USA

Infrastructures and Technologies for Future Computing - Convergence of Bandwidth, Clouds, and Smart Devices
by Wolfgang Gentzsch, EU Project DEISA & Board fo Directors OGF 

Services-- The Next Major Frontier for Research & Innovation

by Krishna Singh, President, Service Research & Innovation Institute (SRII) / Strategic Programs Director, Service Science Research, IBM Almaden Research Center

EXPERT PANEL:

Services Computing: Challenge or Opportunity 

Moderators: 

Krishna Singh, IBM / SRII

Petre Dini, IARIA / Concordia University

A few access free tutorials will be provided for all participants.

Scientific papers will be presented in more than 30 regular sessions.

Special forum meetings on challenging topics will be organized, late, in the afternoons.

We aim at some instructive Poster and Special Industrial presentations to complete the spectrum of topics covered by the events.

The events are:

>> FUTURE COMPUTING 2009, The First International Conference on Future Computational Technologies and Applications
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/FUTURECOMPUTING09.html

>> SERVICE COMPUTATION 2009, The First International Conferences on Advanced Service Computing 
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/SERVICECOMPUTATION09.html

>> COGNITIVE 2009, The First International Conference on Advanced Cognitive Technologies and Applications 
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/COGNITIVE09.html 

>> ADAPTIVE 2009, The First International Conference on Adaptive and Self-adaptive Systems and Applications
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/ADAPTIVE09.html

>> CONTENT 2009, The First International Conference on Creative Content Technologies
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CONTENT09.html 

>> PATTERNS 2009, The First International Conferences on Pervasive Patterns and Applications
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/PATTERNS09.html 

>> SELFTRUST 2009, The First Workshop on Computational Trust for Self-Adaptive Systems
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/SELFTRUST.html 

--------------------------------
IARIA Publicity Board
ComputationWorld Advisory Committees
-------------------------------