Subject: [p2prg] Last mile || InfoSys 2010 [ICAS, ICNS, INTENSIVE, LMPCNA] March 7-13, 2010 - Cancun, Mexico

From: Jaime Lloret Mauri<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 23:36:12 +0100

Last mile || InfoSys 2010 [ICAS, ICNS, INTENSIVE, LMPCNA] March 7-13, 
2010 - Cancun, Mexico

INVITATION

Note that we are entering the last few days of submission for the events 
collocated in Cancun, Mexico

Please consider to contribute and encourage your team members and fellow 
scientists to contribute to the following federated events.

The submission deadline has now been moved to November 1, 2009.

Publisher: CPS ( see: http://www2.computer.org/portal/web/cscps )

Archived: IEEE CSDL (Computer Science Digital Library) and IEEE Xplore

Submitted for indexing: Elsevier's EI Compendex Database, EI’s 
Engineering Information Index

Thanks for forwarding the information on this Call for Submissions to 
those potentially interested to submit.

===== Call for Submissions =======

InfoSys 2010, March 7-13, 2010 - Cancun, Mexico

see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/InfoSys10.html

InfoSys 2010 is a federated event focusing on advances topics concerning 
the networks, systems, autonomy, and learning methodologies. InfoSys 
2010 continues the tradition of well-established conferences ICAS, ICNS, 
the LMPCNA workshop, and second edition of INTENSIVE.

Submission (full paper) new deadline: November 1, 2009.

Submissions must be electronically done using the 'Submit a Paper' link 
on the entry page of each conference.

Before submission, please check and conform with the Editorial rules:  
http://www.iaria.org/editorialrules.html.

For details on the each conference's topics, see the individual Call for 
Papers for each conference.
Unpublished high quality contributions in terms of Regular papers and 
Posters or Work in Progress are welcome. Workshop proposals and Panel 
proposals on challenging topics are encouraged.
Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA on-line 
Journals (http://www.iariajournals.org) and in Special issues of 
different journals mentioned on the entry page of each conference.
Submissions will be peer-reviewed, published by IEEE Computer Society 
Press, posted in IEEE Digital Library, and indexed via all the IEEE 
indexing agreements.

All tracks/topics are open to both research and industry contributions.

-- ICNS 2010, The Sixth International Conference on Networking and Services
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/ICNS10.html

-- ICAS 2010, The Sixth International Conference on Autonomic and 
Autonomous Systems
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/ICAS10.html

-- INTENSIVE 2010, The Second International Conference on Resource 
Intensive Applications and Services
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/INTENSIVE10.html

-- LMPCNA 2010, The Second International Workshop on Learning 
Methodologies and Platforms used in the Cisco Networking Academy
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/LMPCNA.html

-----------------------
IARIA Publicity Board
-----------------------