Subject: [p2prg] [IRSG] Request to publish draft-irtf-p2prg-rtc-security-05.txt

From: stefano previdi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:34:30 +0200

Hi Aaron,

This is a request to publish draft-irtf-p2prg-rtc-security-05.txt (P2PRG
document) as an Informational RFC.

The draft went through detailed RG and IRSG review. The latest version
(05) captures all reviews comments and we received 3 "ready to publish"
votes.

Draft review history available here:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/ticket/28

Thanks.

s.

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:29:43 -0400

Hi Stefano-

Please put the IRSG document reviews in the ticket.  This list doesn't
have a public archive and the reviews should be part of the public record.

Also, update the ticket to include poll results.

Send me a note once this is complete and I'll send this to the IESG for
their review.

Thanks,

--aaron

---

From: stefano previdi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:32:52 +0100

Hi Aaron,

> Send me a note once this is complete and I'll send this to the IESG  

done.

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/ticket/28#comment:12

Thanks.

s.