Subject: [p2prg] CENTRIC 2010: Call for Papers

From: Wassef LOUATI <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:58:43 +0100

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CfP]

============== CENTRIC 2010 | Call for Papers ===============

CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, PANELS

CENTRIC 2010: The Third International Conference on Advances in  
Human-oriented and Personalized Mechanisms, Technologies, and Services

August 22-27, 2010 - Nice, France

General page: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/CENTRIC10.html

Call for Papers: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/CfPCENTRIC10.html

Submission deadline: March 20, 2010

Sponsored by IARIA, www.iaria.org

Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA  
Journals: http://www.iariajournals.org

Please note the Poster Forum and Work in Progress options.

The topics suggested by the conference can be discussed in term of  
concepts, state of the art, research, standards, implementations,  
running experiments, applications, and industrial case studies.  
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished papers, which are  
not under review in any other conference or journal in the following,  
but not limited to, topic areas.

All tracks are open to both research and industry contributions, in  
terms of Regular papers, Posters, Work in progress,  
Technical/marketing/business presentations, Demos, Tutorials, and  
Panels.

Before submission, please check and conform with the Editorial rules:  
http://www.iaria.org/editorialrules.html

CENTRIC 2010 Tracks (tracks' topics and submission details: see CfP on  
the site)

Centric views

User centricity: I-centric versus We-centric; User-centric in  
service-centric systems; User-centric business models; User-centric  
requirements in network-centric approaches; User-centric and critical  
time-centric applications and services; User information access  
behavior; User-centric professional attackers; User-centric data  
mining; User-centric data aggregation; Personalized seeking and  
personalized sharing; Contextual user information facets;  
User-oriented ontology; User empowerment: awareness and control;  
User-centric trust models

Privacy and anonymity

Anonymity and pseudonymity; Attacks against de-identified data; Data  
anonymity; Consent-based privacy disclosure; Private digital assets;  
Disclosure control techniques; Information loss assessment; Risk  
assessment for shared information; Privacy and anonymity ontology;  
Privacy technologies; User location anonymity techniques; Privacy  
preserving data and text mining; Privacy and anonymity in specialized  
applications /healthcare. databases, information retrieval, social  
networks, etc./; Legal aspects in privacy and anonymity

User-centric supporting mechanisms

Machine learning and artificial neural networks; Network control and  
feedback with man-in-the-loop; Personalized storage and information  
retrieval with user-context; Service discovery using user profile;  
Personalized navigation and visualization; Semantic web services;  
Advanced personalization techniques for semantic wikis; Application of  
advanced reasoning maintenance; Reasoning on user modeling and  
personalization; Information extraction and semantic web technologies  
with personalization and user modeling; Quality of experience

User-centric networking and services

Personal profiles, preferences; Identity; Reputation; User profiles;  
Proximity and context-aware services; Social communities; User adapted  
services; Trust, privacy, security; Community services; Location  
services; Web 2.0 and Web 3.0; Key exchange, certificate handling,  
smartcards; Personal devices; Managing identity and security -  
identity provider; Home content access and rights management

User-centric advanced applications

Humanoids; Unmanned systems; On-body antennas; Body networks and  
devices; Preventive and personalized medicine; Anticipative systems  
for diagnosis and maintenance; Emergency and medical response systems;  
eHealth and telemedicine services; Personal entertainment

Technologies for personalized services

Personnel tracking; Presence automatic control; Remote home security  
control; User-centric recommender services; Identity management;  
Contactless radio: RFID, NFC; Proximity radio: Bluetooth, WLAN;  
Broadband and wireless broadband distribution; Ambient wireless and  
broadband networks; Social engineering and social networks; IPTV and  
Quadruple Play

==========

IARIA Publicity Board

Committee members: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2010/ComCENTRIC10.html

====================