Subject: [p2prg] Ad hoc Trust Establishment - Survey

From: Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 11:08:44 +0100

Hi folks,

  Happy New Year!

  We currently work on ad hoc trust establishment between mobiles using 
social data [1]. To identify the technical meaning behind social trust, 
we would like to invite you to participate in a survey. This survey is 
implemented as Android App and will ask you to rate selected contacts 
accordingly to trust and closeness. Results will be sent via email to us 
after explicit confirmation. Any data that is exchanged between your 
mobile and us will be displayed before using your standard email client.

  Further details as well as source code and binary files are available
at:

  * http://skims.realmv6.org/evaluator.php

  Please note that any data that is assembled by our app can be gathered 
by any other application on your Android mobile. During installation you 
will be asked to permit the app access to call and message logs. The app 
does not need any Internet access.

  Requirements to participate: Android mobile phone, 5 minutes of time:

  * https://skims.realmv6.org/evaluator.php#download

Thank you for your time and consideration!
  Sebastian and Matthias

[1] Sebastian Trapp, Matthias Wählisch, and Jochen H. Schiller. Short
paper: can your phone trust your friend selection?. In Proceedings of
the 1st ACM workshop on Security and privacy in smartphones and mobile
devices (SPSM '11). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 69-74, 2011.
http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/2046614.2046627

-- 
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST
.  Takustr. 9, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
.. mailto:[email-masked] .. http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~waehl
:. Also: http://inet.cpt.haw-hamburg.de .. http://www.link-lab.net