Subject: [p2prg] P2PRG Status

From: stefano previdi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:15:43 +0200

All,

we re-chartered the P2PRG a bit more than 3 years ago. We had a quite 
interesting activity, especially the first 2 years. Meetings, and their 
agendas, where always packed and we have the following document queue:

RFC 5765    draft-irtf-p2prg-rtc-security
RFC 6029    draft-rimac-p2prg-alto-survey
In process  draft-marocco-p2prg-mythbustering
In process  draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan
In process  draft-asai-cross-domain-overlay

However, from last year, the activity of the group dropped significantly
and, as of today, we don't see much activity.

Therefore, it appears that there's not enough interest from the 
community to pursue activity of this group and we are looking at its 
closure.

I'd ask the authors of the current active drafts to come back to 
Volker and/or myself in order to see how (and which document) to 
proceed.

Thanks.
Stefano and Volker.