Subject: [p2prg] draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan

From: Tsuyoshi Momose <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:26:30 +0900

Folks,

We had put the draft several years ago, and had presentations several times. Through the discussion, we got some feelings that the draft is eligible to publish as an RFC to show how ALTO mechanism was useful on the practical internet.
To move it forward, we need more reviewers of this draft. Or any discussion is also welcome. Let us know if you have interests of this document.

find the draft here:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-06.txt

Thanks,

--
Tsuyoshi Momose

---

From: Volker Hilt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 08:39:29 +0200

All,

this is a second draft that has been discussed in the RG and is still
open. We are looking for volunteers to review this draft and get it
ready for publication. The draft is at:

Please send a quick email to the authors and the chairs if you'd like to
help with a review.

Thanks,

Volker