Subject: [p2p-sip] [Fwd: [Sipping] Ad-Hoc Meeting Notes and Slides Available]

From: enrico.marocco at TILAB.COM (Enrico Marocco)
Date: Thu Nov 17 03:43:02 2005

People reading this ml only may be interested...

Cheers
Enrico

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Sipping] Ad-Hoc Meeting Notes and Slides Available
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:28:03 -0500
From: David A. Bryan <[email-masked]>
To: P2P-SIP <[email-masked]>, sipping <[email-masked]>

I have put up Dean's notes and all the slides from the ad hoc meeting
on P2P SIP at p2psip.org.

http://www.p2psip.org/ietf64.php

As always, comments, corrections, reports of omissions and broken
links are appreciated. Many thanks to all who attended.

David Bryan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================