Subject: [p2p-sip] Agendas for BOF and ad-hoc meeting at IETF-65 in Dallas

From: bryan at ethernot.org (David A. Bryan)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:09:35 -0500

Hello all,

Things are moving along for the BOF at IETF-65. At this point, it does
still appears there will be a BOF and a separate "sometime Friday"
meeting to discuss particular technical issues near and dear to
people's hearts.

Currently, the agenda for the BOF looks like:

Agenda Bash
Problem Overview, (What are we doing here?), David Bryan to develop slides
Scope and Draft Charter, Organization of WG, Dean Willis to develop slides
Discussion of Use Cases (draft-bryan-sipping-p2p-usecases-00), Bruce
B. Lowekamp to develop slides
Discussion of Requirements (draft-basset-sipping-p2preq-00), ??? to
develop slides

We need a volunteer from the authors of the p2preq draft to volunteer
to prepare some slides for that.

For the "sometime Friday" meeting, we have:

Agenda Bash
Architecture Discussion (draft-shim-sipping-p2p-arch-00), Eunsoo Shim
NAT Traversal Discussion (draft-matthews-p2psip-nats-and-overlays-00),
??? (volunteer?)
???

If you would like to request some time at the later meeting, please
send Dean and myself an email.

I've put these agendas and the most recent iteration of the charter up
under the IETF section over at p2psip.org.

David Bryan