Subject: [p2p-sip] Implementations

From: fwmiller at cornfed.com ([email-masked])
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:26:04 -0500

Greetings,

I've been reading over the list archives and have found little about discussions of actual implementations.  Is anyone experimenting with implementing any of the ideas being talked about here?

Thanks,
FM

---

From: enrico.marocco at telecomitalia.it (Enrico Marocco)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:26:15 +0200

Actually there are three propretary implementations (sosimple and
sippeer based on draft-bryan-sipping-p2p and the other based on
opendht), plus a very early open implementation of
draft-bryan-sipping-p2p.  While the latter is somewhat frozen waiting
for events about the IETF WG, the formers are possibly available through
a licence (ask David Bryan and Henning Schulzrinne).

Enrico

fwmiller at cornfed.com wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> p2p-sip mailing list
> p2p-sip at cs.columbia.edu
> https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/cucslists/listinfo/p2p-sip