Subject: [p2p-sip] Testing P2P Sip on Ad-hoc

From: rodrigues.anderson at gmail.com (Anderson Rodrigues)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:18:32 -0400

Hi folks,

I?ve been reading your efforts on P2P SIP for a while and it is very
interisting how the discussion are growing up. Well, I would like to do some
studies on P2P SIP over small ad-hoc networks (no NATs will be available)
and I would like you help in two aspects:
1. Sugestions about softwares (P2P SIP) i can use for testing in this
environment;
2. Sugestions about which parameters would be useful to investigate (band
width, traffic, etc)
My intention is not measure the quality of voice, but instead, the
efficiency of the "lookup engine" for each of the softwares.

I apologize about this topic (i know it is out of your discursion), but i
knw that there are no place in the net with such concentration of experts in
this area.

Thanks for any help.

--
Anderson  C Barreto Rodrigues
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/pipermail/p2p-sip/attachments/20060417/6d012ab0/attachment.html