Subject: [P2PSIP] ICE tutorial in Chicago is CONFIRMED [DO NOT REPLY] - lunch logistics below

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:55:49 -0400

(Apologies to multiple recipients)
(DO NOT REPLY)

WHAT:     Tutorial on Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
      (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-17.txt)

           Slides:
           http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/ice-ietf-tutorial2.ppt

WHEN:     Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 1145-1245
           lunch will be available to those who RSVPd previously
           sandwiches, chips, salad and drinks
           $20/head - please pay Jonathan R. after the tutorial

WHERE:    Red Lacquar
           MP3 streaming hopefully available at:
           http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf694.m3u

WHO:      Anyone that would like to learn more about ICE.

WHY:      ICE, developed by the mmusic working group, has been
           defined as the IETF tool for NAT traversal for SIP-based
           media. It is also seeing increased usage for traversal
           for other kinds of application traffic - anything worrying
           about any-to-any communications. In this tutorial, we will
           overview the background of the problem, consider the
           requirements driving ICE, and provide an overview of
           how ICE works. An understanding of SIP is not required.
           The tutorial will be based on the pending -17 version.

RSVP:     Anyone may attend without RSVP, but lunch may not be
           there for you if you have not RSVPd previously. I've ordered
           a few extra

!DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTE!
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip