Subject: [P2PSIP] Cisco P2PSIP Implementation

From: "Oredope, Adetola" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:07:24 +0100

Hello All,

Apologies for breaking the thread.

Can any one please point me to where I can get more information on the
Cisco Implementation of P2PSIP. I have checked the README file in the
code but it was not of much help. A paper or webpage would do.

Kind Regards,

Adetola Oredope

Pervasive Networks and Services Research Group,

University of Essex, Department of Electronic Systems Engineering,

Wivenhoe Park, Colchester 

CO4 3SQ 

United Kingdom

http://www.essex.ac.uk/ese/research/pervasivenetworks/
<http://www.essex.ac.uk/ese/research/pervasivenetworks/> 

--- Never walk away from someone who deserves help; your hand is God's
hand for that person.

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip