Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] List of implementations

From: "Simone Cirani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:45:14 +0100

Hi everybody,
I would like to advertise an available open source implementation that came
along with the draft that Luca Veltri and I submitted
on October 25th, 2007
[draft-cirani-p2psip-dsip-dhtkademlia-00<http://www.p2psip.org/drafts/draft-cirani-p2psip-dsip-dhtkademlia-00.txt>
].
We have provided a dSIP implementation of both Chord and Kademlia,
available from <http://www.mjsip.org/projects/p2psip/p2psip_dsip_071025.zip>
based on the MjSip SIP stack [http://www.mjsip.org].

Even though we understand that the WG is moving towards another direction
than dSIP, we thought that it would make sense to advertise it anyway.

Regards,
Simone Cirani
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip