Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action draft-xiao-p2psip-client-routing-00.txt

From: "Xiao, Lin (NSN - CN/Beijing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:40:17 +0800

Hi, all:

A draft "A P2PSIP Client Routing for Reload" has been submitted.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiao-p2psip-client-routing-00.
txt. It could be looked as an complement of current Reload Base draft on
solving the client routing problem in the scenario that clients are
connected with arbitrary peers. 

Comments are welcome.

	Title           : A P2PSIP Client Routing for Reload 
	Author(s)       : L. Xiao and Y.Zhang.
	Filename        : draft-xiao-p2psip-client-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-05-13

Abstract:
This document analyses the routing requirements of different types of
clients, and then proposes a P2P client routing mechanism for REsource
LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD). This mechanism is designed to solve the
issues in one of the client routing options described in the RELOAD Base
protocol [I-D.ietf-p2psip-base], where clients are allowed to connect
with arbitrary peers. The solution is to store the information of a
client's Attached Peer in the overlay together with the registration
data of the client. The extension could be deployed on SIP usage of
RELOAD easily [I-D.draft-ietf-p2psip-sip].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiao-p2psip-client-routing-00.
txt

Best Regards
Xiao Lin