Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : P2PSIP Overlay Diagnostics
	Author(s)       : S. Yongchao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-06-30

This document describes mechanisms for P2PSIP diagnostics.  It
describes the usage scenarios and defines several simple methods for
performing diagnostics in P2PSIP overlay networks.  It also describes
the diagnostic information which is useful for the connection and
node status monitoring.  The methods and message formats are
specified as extensions to P2PSIP base protocol RELOAD.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.