Subject: [P2PSIP] Two Credential-Server Elements Described

From: jc <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 12:13:16 -0700

There are two credential-server elements, which one is correct?

credential-server   This element contains the URL at which the
       credential server can be reached in a "url" element.  This URL
       MUST be of type "https:".  More than one credential-server  
element
       may be present.

credential-server  Base URL for credential server.

jc

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 14:01:14 +0200

Thanks for catching this. The first one is correct. I have removed 2nd  
from the XML.

On Jul 19, 2009, at 21:13 , jc wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> P2PSIP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip