Subject: [P2PSIP] Draft agenda for IETF-75

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:28:57 -0700

We had man submissions for IETF-75, and as usual, we weren't able to
accommodate them all.

Web version of the agenda with links to the drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09jul/agenda/p2psip.html

P2PSIP, IETF-75, Stockholm, Sweden
Large Stage
Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 1520-1810 (2:50)

Proposed agenda:

Agenda Bash, chairs, 10 minutes, 1520-1530
RELOAD base draft, Eric Rescorla, draft-ietf-p2psip-base-03, 1 hour 35
minutes, 1530-1705
eclients draft, Vidya Nayayanan, draft-vidya-p2psip-eclients-00, 20
minutes, 1705-1725
Diagnostics draft, Speaker TBD, draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-01, 15
minutes, 1725-1740
Security Requirements draft, Speaker TBD,
draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-requirements-05, 15 minutes,
1740-1755
Relay draft, Speaker TBD, draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-02, 15 minutes, 1755-1810

As usual, time was reserved for WG items, items with significant list
discussion, and revisions that the WG asked for at the last meeting
(i.e., people who spoke and the WG asked them to specifically change
the doc in some way). We also considered if a document was in scope --
as chartered right now, the WG is only considering the use of P2P for
SIP -- not for other applications -- and we won't use WG time for
items that are out of scope (although nothing stops discussion on
list!).

If you have agenda time and are listed as speaker TBD, please let
Brian and I know off list who will be speaking.

If you think we missed you (you asked for a slot, topic is in scope,
and there was significant discussion on list), let me and Brian know
off list. Please point to the discussion on list or action items from
a previous meeting presentation if you send us an email.

See you in Stockholm!

David (as chair)