Subject: [P2PSIP] 答复: New draft on content sharing usage for RELOAD

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 15:05:43 +0800

Hi all,

We have submitted a draft on content sharing usage for RELOAD. It provides 
the functionality of distributing and fetching shared content efficiently 
to and from a P2P overlay network, which performs as Content Delivery 
Network and is service insensitive.

The draft can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-p2psip-content-sharing-00.txt
.  Comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Jiong

P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.