Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] RELOAD implementation performance becnchmark

From: "JeffreyHo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:02:13 +0800

Dear there,

It seems there is not any response on the point of performance? Any comment,
suggestion and advice are welcome.
Thanks a lot.

Jeffrey  

  _____ 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
World
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 10:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [P2PSIP] RELOAD implementation performance becnchmark

Dear all,

We are developing the P2PSIP RELOAD protocol using modified Chord as
topology algorithm. Now it's time for us to verify our performance on this
implementation. Could someone conduct me how to do the performance test and
which items should be verified like lookup time, join time, etc? Are there
any performance benchmarking for reference and comparison?  Hope to get your
guidance soon. Thanks a lot in advance.

BR,
Jeffrey

___________________________________________________
您的生活即時通 － 溝通、娛樂、生活、工作一次搞定！
http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/

本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊，非指定之收件者，請勿使用或揭露本信件內容，並請銷毀此信件。
This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.