Subject: [P2PSIP] [p2psip]New draft about security extension for RELOAD

From: Sun Chongwei <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:39:29 +0800

Dear all,

We have submitted a new Internet draft entitled "Public Security
Channel(PSC): An Alternative Key Management Mode in RELOAD"
It can be accessed at:  http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-chen-p2psip-psc-00.txt
Any comments are welcome.

Abstract:
REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) is a peer-to-peer (P2P)
signaling protocol for use on the Internet. This document proposes a
security extension for RELOAD. A new data transmission security model
was introduced in this draft. This model was based on a central Key
Management Server (KMS). Security communications among multi peers
can be achieved with PSC(Public Security Channel). PSC can also get
performance improvement compared with TLS/DTLS method in
RELAOD draft.

-- 
Sun Chongwei
Mobile LIfe and New Media Lab
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications