Subject: [P2PSIP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-03

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:40:08 -0400

Several meetings ago, the WG indicated that once RELOAD settled down,
they wanted the editors of the concepts draft to update it to reflect
RELOAD and the decisions made. We have done that, and the new version
is available.

Please let us know if there are any issues, or more importantly, spots
we failed to update or incorrectly captured the changes since RELOAD
stabilized.

Thanks,

David (as individual)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-03
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-03.txt has been
successfully submitted by David Bryan and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts
Revision:        03
Title:           Concepts and Terminology for Peer to Peer SIP
Creation_date:   2010-10-25
WG ID:           p2psip
Number_of_pages: 20

Abstract:
This document defines concepts and terminology for the use of the
Session Initiation Protocol in a peer-to-peer environment where the
traditional proxy-registrar and message routing functions are
replaced by a distributed mechanism.  These mechansims may be
implemented using a distributed hash table or other distributed data
mechanism with similar external properties.  This document includes a
high-level view of the functional relationships between the network
elements defined herein, a conceptual model of operations, and an
outline of the related problems addressed by the P2PSIP working group
and the RELOAD protocol ([I-D.ietf-p2psip-base],
[I-D.ietf-p2psip-sip]) defined by the working group.

The IETF Secretariat.