Subject: [P2PSIP] New draft about an SNMP Usage for RELOAD

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:26:48 +0800

Dear all,

We have submited a new draft: An SNMP Usage for RELOAD. It is at 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-00.txt.

Any comments are welcome! 

Filename:                 draft-peng-p2psip-snmp
Revision:                 00
Title:                            An SNMP Usage for RELOAD
Creation_date:            2010-10-15
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
This document defines a SNMP Usage for REsource LOcation And
Discovery(RELOAD), The SNMP Usage provides the functionality of
managing the RELOAD network.  The SNMP Usage provides lookup service
for the network manager's address stored in the overlay.  The SNMP
Usage also defines the method that allow the registrations to map a
network manager'name to a specific node reachable through the
overlay.  The AppAttach method is used to establish a direct
connection between nodes through which SNMP messages are exchanged.

Thanks

Peng YongLin

*************************************************
邮 件：[email-masked]
内 线：88190
外 线：025-52878190
手 机：13776637274
*************************************************

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.