Subject: [P2PSIP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-02

From: Alexander Knauf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:09:51 +0100

Hi all,

we just submitted a new version of our Distributed Conferencing draft 
(DisCo).

It is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-02.txt

We are looking forward to your comments.

Best Regards
  Alexander

The following changes have been made from version
    draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-01.

    1.  The conference registration is now based on the Shared Resources
        draft [I-D.knauf-p2psip-share]:

        *  DisCo-Registration Kind now meets the requirements for ShaRe.

        *  Conference creation procedure now uses the ShaRe Access List.

        *  Replaced USER-CHAIN-MATCH access policy for DisCo-
           Registration.  Now uses USER-CHAIN-ACL or USER-PATTERN-MATCH.

    2.  Allow focus peers behind NAT

    3.  Added a 'node-id' attribute to the event package XML<version>
        element.

    4.  Added a 'node-id' attribute to the event package XML<focus>
        element.

    5.  Added a 'coordinate' child element to the event package XML
        <focus>  element.

    6.  Corrected typos/wording