Subject: [P2PSIP] Fwd: Discussing the VIPR-related RELOAD drafts in the VIPR WG

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:41:20 +0300

FYI.

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Discussing the VIPR-related RELOAD drafts in the VIPR WG
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:40:52 +0300
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Folks,

in Quebec, we were asked where to discuss the following drafts:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-02
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-proportional-quota-01

Given that both of them relate to VIPR and that the P2PSIP WG is
currently focusing on other extensions (in addition to getting the
RELOAD spec published), these drafts will be discussed in the VIPR WG
from now on.

In any case, the drafts will make sure they are reviewed by the P2PSIP
WG at an appropriate point in the process.

Cheers,

Gonzalo