Subject: [P2PSIP] RELOAD implementers mailing list

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:36:31 +0300

Folks,

we have created the RELOAD implementers mailing list:

  <[email-masked]>

If you are implementing, have implemented, or intend to implement
RELOAD, please join this list. We hope to build up a community of RELOAD
implementers around this forum.

You can find information on this list under the following link:

  http://implementers.org/mailman/listinfo/reload

"This list is for discussing implementation issues for the current
version of RELOAD, including questions on current protocol features and
extensions. Protocol development issues are discussed on the
[email-masked] list.

The first posting for a new member is always moderated, so it can take
up to 24 hours for this post to appear.

Commercial advertisements of any form (for products, software, jobs) are
inappropriate. Announcements related to RELOAD interoperability test
events or FOSS software are welcome. Product names may be mentioned if
necessary ("Software X, Y and Z does it that way."), while disparaging
or general comments ("Software W sucks rocks.") are inappropriate.
Because there is no way to correctly process them, emails containing
legal boilerplate are inappropriate.

Never cross-post a message to both the RELOAD list ([email-masked]) and
this list."

Cheers,

Gonzalo