Subject: [P2PSIP] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-zong-p2psip-rpr-01.txt

From: ZongNing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:44:56 +0000

Hi,

We have submitted a new version of Relay Peer Routing draft as following link:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-zong-p2psip-rpr-01.txt

Main changes are:
1) Update references

Review and comments are welcome.

BR,
Ning Zong

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2011年9月19日 16:08
收件人: ZongNing
抄送: [email-masked]; Johnson Jiang(Xingfeng); [email-masked]; ZongNing
主题: New Version Notification for draft-zong-p2psip-rpr-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-zong-p2psip-rpr-01.txt has been successfully submitted by Ning Zong and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-zong-p2psip-rpr
Revision:	 01
Title:		 An extension to RELOAD to support Relay Peer Routing
Creation date:	 2011-09-19
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 15

Abstract:
   This document proposes an optional extension to RELOAD to support
   relay peer routing mode.  RELOAD recommends symmetric recursive
   routing for routing messages.  The new optional extension provides a
   shorter route for responses reducing the overhead on intermediary
   peers and describes the potential cases where this extension can be
   used.

The IETF Secretariat