Subject: [P2PSIP] RELOAD fragmentation

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:58:18 -0700

In section 5.7:

"Each fragment MUST contain a full copy of the via and
 destination list and MUST contain at least 256 bytes of the message
 body.  If the via and destination list are so large that this is not
 possible, RELOAD fragmentation is not performed and IP-layer
 fragmentation is allowed to occur."

I think that the text should say this instead:

"Each fragment MUST contain a full copy of the via list,
 destination list and options and MUST contain at least 256 bytes of
 the message body.  If the via list, destination list and options are
 so large that this is not possible, RELOAD fragmentation is not
 performed and IP-layer fragmentation is allowed to occur."

- -- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Personal email: [email-masked]
Professional email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org