Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 11:03:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Service Discovery Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-10-01

Abstract:
   REsource LOcation and Discovery (RELOAD) does not define a generic
   service discovery mechanism as part of the base protocol.  This
   document defines how the Recursive Distributed Rendezvous (ReDiR)
   service discovery mechanism used in OpenDHT can be applied to RELOAD
   overlays to provide a generic service discovery mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/