Subject: [P2PSIP] Draft agenda posted for IETF85

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 20:42:49 +0200

Hi all,

You can find a first version of the agenda for Atlanta at the end of
this e-mail (most updated version can always be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/85/agenda/agenda-85-p2psip )

If we missed any request or assigned a wrong slot, please let us know.
The presentation slots may change by +-5 min or so.

-- Brian and Carlos

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda of the P2PSIP WG meeting at IETF 85
TUESDAY, November 6, 2012
1700-1830 (Afternoon Session III), Salon C
Conflicts: iri, fmc, netmod, ccamp, tls, ippm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

17:00 Administrativia ........................................  5 min
      B. Rosen, CJ. Bernardos

17:05 WG Status Update ....................................... 10 min
      B. Rosen, CJ. Bernardos

17:15 RELOAD status .......................................... 10 min
  o draft-ietf-p2psip-base-22
    * Presenter: C. Jennings

17:25 Update after WGLC of DRR and RPR documents ............. 10 min
  o draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-03 & draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-03
    * Presenter: Ning Zong

17:35 P2PSIP Overlay Diagnostics ............................. 10 min
  o draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-09
    * Presenter: Haibin SONG

17:45 A SIP Usage for RELOAD ................................. 10 min
  o draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-07
    * Presenter: Thomas C. Schmidt

17:55 An SNMP Usage for RELOAD ............................... 10 min
  o draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-05
    * Presenter: Xu Xin

18:05 Using EKU for RELOAD X.509 Certificates ................ 10 min
  o draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-eku-00
    * Presenter: Marc Petit-Huguenin

18:15 Anonymization for RELOAD ...............................  5 min
  o draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-anonymous-00
    * Presenter: Marc Petit-Huguenin

18:20 Configuration of Access Control Policy in RELOAD .......  5 min
  o draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-access-control-03
    * Presenter: Marc Petit-Huguenin

18:25 Next steps .............................................  5 min
      B. Rosen, CJ. Bernardos

----------------------------------------------------------------------
-- 
Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano  http://www.netcom.it.uc3m.es/
GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67