Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:11:38 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : An extension to RELOAD to support Relay Peer Routing
    Author(s)     : N. Zong, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr
    Pages         : 15 
    Date          : April 16, 2013 
    
   This document proposes an optional extension to RELOAD to support
   relay peer routing mode.  RELOAD recommends symmetric recursive
   routing for routing messages.  The new optional extension provides a
   shorter route for responses reducing the overhead on intermediate
   peers and describes the potential use cases where this extension can
   be used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.