Subject: [P2PSIP] Protocol Action: 'Self-tuning Distributed Hash Table (DHT) for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-15.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:31:10 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Self-tuning Distributed Hash Table (DHT) for REsource LOcation And
   Discovery (RELOAD)'
  (draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-15.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation
Protocol Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alissa Cooper and Richard Barnes.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning/

Technical Summary:

Peers in a RELOAD overlay network collectively run an overlay algorithm to
organize the overlay, and to store and retrieve data. This document describes
an extension to the default topology plugin of RELOAD to support self-tuning,
meaning to make it capable of adapting to changing operating conditions such as
churn and network size.

Working Group Summary:

The normal WG process was followed and the document has been discussed for
several years. The document as it is now, reflects WG consensus, with nothing
special worth noting.

Document Quality:

The document was thoroughly reviewed by Marc Petit-Huguenin and Carlos J.
Bernardos.

Personnel:

Carlos J. Bernardos is the document shepherd. Alissa Cooper is the responsible area director.