Subject: [P2PSIP] WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-13

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 18:50:02 +0200

Hi,

Hereby we are issuing a WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-13. We did one
back in May 2013, so we want to ensure that everything is fine from the
point of view of the WG.

The WGLC will be open till the 8th of September, so we have time enough
even there is August in the middle. We kindly ask the WG to review the
document and provide comments.

If you have no comments and think the document is ready to be submitted 
to IESG, please do send a note stating that to the WG ML.

Additional information about the document is below:

        Title           : A SIP Usage for RELOAD
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Bruce B. Lowekamp
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Salman A. Baset
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
        Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-13.txt
        Pages           : 20
        Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a SIP Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery
   (RELOAD).  The SIP Usage provides the functionality of a SIP proxy or
   registrar in a fully-distributed system and includes a lookup service
   for Address of Records (AORs) stored in the overlay.  It also defines
   Globally Routable User Agent Uris (GRUUs) that allow the
   registrations to map an AOR to a specific node reachable through the
   overlay.  After such initial contact of a peer, the AppAttach method
   is used to establish a direct connection between nodes through which
   SIP messages are exchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-13

Thanks

-- Brian and Carlos