Subject: [P2PSIP] WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-share-03

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 00:15:02 +0200

Hi,

Hereby we are issuing a WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-share-03.

The WGLC will be open till the 8th of September, so we have time enough
even there is August in the middle. We kindly ask the WG to review the
document and provide comments.

If you have no comments and think the document is ready to be submitted 
to IESG, please do send a note stating that to the WG ML.

Additional information about the document is below:

        Title           : A Usage for Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe)
        Authors         : Alexander Knauf
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Gabriel Hege
                          Matthias Waehlisch
        Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-share-03.txt
        Pages           : 20
        Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a RELOAD Usage for managing shared write access
   to RELOAD Resources.  Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe) form a basic
   primitive for enabling various coordination and notification schemes
   among distributed peers.  Access in ShaRe is controlled by a
   hierarchical trust delegation scheme maintained within an access
   list.  A new USER-CHAIN-ACL access policy allows authorized peers to
   write a Shared Resource without owning its corresponding certificate.
   This specification also adds mechanisms to store Resources with a
   variable name which is useful whenever peer-independent rendezvous
   processes are required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-share/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-share-03

Thanks

-- Brian and Carlos