Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 22:57:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Discovery Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
        Authors         : Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-15.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-08-13

Abstract:
   REsource LOcation and Discovery (RELOAD) does not define a generic
   service discovery mechanism as a part of the base protocol.  This
   document defines how the Recursive Distributed Rendezvous (ReDiR)
   service discovery mechanism used in OpenDHT can be applied to RELOAD
   overlays to provide a generic service discovery mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 22:14:28 +0300

Folks,

we have made a few changes to the draft in order to address the comments
received during its IESG evaluation. In particular, we have added new
text to Section 4.4 and the made a normative language change
in Section 4.6.

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-15.txt

If you have any issue with these changes, please let us know as soon as
possible. Alissa intends to request the approval of this draft shortly.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

On 14/08/2014 8:57 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> P2PSIP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip
> 
>