Subject: [P2PSIP] WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-share-04

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:54:06 +0100

Hi,

Hereby we are issuing a WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-share-04.

The WGLC will be open till the 16th of February. We kindly ask the WG to
review the document and provide comments. We did one last year and we
didn't get any comments, which is not acceptable if we want to progress
the document. If you have no comments and think the document is ready to
be submitted to IESG, please do send a note stating that to the WG ML.
Note that if we don't get some responses to this WGLC showing enough
energy & interest to progress this document, we would abandon it.

Additional information about the document is below:

        Title           : A Usage for Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe)
        Authors         : Alexander Knauf
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Gabriel Hege
                          Matthias Waehlisch
        Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-share-04.txt
        Pages           : 20
        Date            : 2014-08-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a RELOAD Usage for managing shared write access
   to RELOAD Resources.  Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe) form a basic
   primitive for enabling various coordination and notification schemes
   among distributed peers.  Access in ShaRe is controlled by a
   hierarchical trust delegation scheme maintained within an access
   list.  A new USER-CHAIN-ACL access policy allows authorized peers to
   write a Shared Resource without owning its corresponding certificate.
   This specification also adds mechanisms to store Resources with a
   variable name which is useful whenever peer-independent rendezvous
   processes are required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-share/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-share-04

Thanks

-- Brian and Carlos

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 04:03:06 -0700

I reviewed this document multiple times and I believe that it is ready to be submitted to the IESG.

Thanks.

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-share-04

- -- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org
Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/petithug