Subject: [P2PSIP] WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-16

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:53:48 +0100

Hi,

Hereby we are issuing a WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-16.

The WGLC will be open till the 16th of February. We kindly ask the WG to
review the document and provide comments. If you have no comments and
think the document is ready to be submitted to IESG, please do send a
note stating that to the WG ML. Note that if we don't get some responses
to this WGLC showing enough energy & interest to progress this document,
we would abandon it.

Additional information about the document is below:

        Title           : P2P Overlay Diagnostics
        Authors         : Haibin Song
                          Jiang Xingfeng
                          Roni Even
                          David A. Bryan
                          Yi Sun
        Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-16.txt
        Pages           : 29
        Date            : 2015-01-23

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms for P2P overlay diagnostics.  It
   defines extensions to the RELOAD P2PSIP base protocol to collect
   diagnostic information, and details the protocol specifications for
   these extensions.  Useful diagnostic information for connection and
   node status monitoring is also defined.  The document also describes
   the usage scenarios and provides examples of how these methods are
   used to perform diagnostics in P2PSIP overlay networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-16

Thanks

-- Brian and Carlos

---

From: "Songhaibin (A)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:32:18 +0000

As a co-author, I think the document is ready. And we did address a lot of comments from experts from this WG and other areas.

Best Regards!
-Haibin

> -----Original Message-----
> From: P2PSIP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Carlos Jesús
> Bernardos Cano
> Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 2:54 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [P2PSIP] WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-16
> 
> Hi,
> 
> The WGLC will be open till the 16th of February. We kindly ask the WG to review
> the document and provide comments. If you have no comments and think the
> document is ready to be submitted to IESG, please do send a note stating that
> to the WG ML. Note that if we don't get some responses to this WGLC showing
> enough energy & interest to progress this document, we would abandon it.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> P2PSIP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip