Subject: [P2PSIP] Protocol Action: 'P2P Overlay Diagnostics' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-22.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 12:22:46 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'P2P Overlay Diagnostics'
  (draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-22.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation
Protocol Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Ben Campbell, Barry Leiba and Alissa Cooper.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics/

Technical Summary:

The document defines extensions to the RELOAD P2PSIP base protocol to collect
diagnostic information for connection and node status monitoring. The document
also describes the usage scenarios and provides examples of how these methods
are used to perform diagnostics in P2PSIP overlay networks.

Working Group Summary:

The normal WG process was followed and the document has been discussed for
several years. The document as it is now, reflects WG consensus, with nothing
special worth noting.

Document Quality:

The document was thoroughly reviewed by Marc Petit-Huguenin and Carlos J.
Bernardos.

Personnel:

The Document Shepherd is Carlos J. Bernardos. The Responsible Area Director is Alissa Cooper.