Subject: [Pals] AD review of draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 17:14:45 -0000

Sorry for sitting on this so long: a number of other things got in the
way.

I have done my usual AD review and don't have anything substantial. I'll
start the IETF last call (longer than 2 weeks because of the holiday
season) and you can fix any nits when convenient.

Thanks for the work,
Adrian

===

The RFC editor will require that the Contributors section is moved to
the end per the latest version of their style guide. I don't think you
need to do that now unless you have the document open for edits.

---

7.4.1 uses AC without expansion.

---

Section 9.3 was a good read :-)

---

Section 10 needs to point at Section 4 (not Section 3).
I don't really like the title of Section 10 - too much of a sales pitch.

Maybe...

10.  Assessing PBB-EVPN Against the Requirements

   In this section, we discuss how the PBB-EVPN solution addresses the
   requirements set forth in section 4 above.

Although I did wonder why the sub-sections in section 10 were not in 
one-to-one correspondence with those in section 4.

---

The figures seem to be numbered 1, 2, 8, 7, 9 which may be seen as a 
trifle idiosyncratic.

---

Ali and Lizhong had an email exchange with a nit to be fixed.