Subject: [Pals] IPR poll for draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-00

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:25:57 -0500

Working Group,

The authors of http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-00 have
told me as working group co-chair that this draft is ready for working
group last call.

Before starting the last call, I need to do an IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-00 ?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond
to this email stating of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.
The response needs to be sent to the PALS WG mailing list. The documents
will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from
each author and each contributor.

If you are on the PALS WG email list but are not listed as an author
or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

I will close this poll and start WG last call when I have heard from all
authors and contributors.

Thanks,
Andy