Subject: [Pals] IPR Poll draft-jiang-pwe3-mc-pon

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:17:36 +0100

This is to start an IPR Poll for  draft-jiang-pwe3-mc-pon

Please can each of the authors reply to me and the PALS list
stating that they know of no IPR that has not already been
disclosed that is relevant to this draft.

Similarly please can any member of the PALS WG that
knows of any relevant IPR also disclose it or state that
they have started the disclosure process.

I will close this poll on the later of: 13th April 2015 and when
I have heard from all authors.

Thanks

Stewart

---

From: Jiangyuanlong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 01:21:19 +0000

Hi all,

I am not aware of any undisclosed IPR relevant to this draft. 

Regards,
Yuanlong

-----Original Message-----
From: Pals [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Stewart Bryant
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 10:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pals] IPR Poll draft-jiang-pwe3-mc-pon

Thanks

Stewart