Subject: [Pals] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02.txt> (Seamless BFD for VCCV) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 14:46:51 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled
Services WG (pals) to consider the following document:
- 'Seamless BFD for VCCV'
  <draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-04-05. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document extends the procedures and Connectivity Verification
   (CV) types already defined for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) for Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV) to define
   Seamless BFD (S-BFD) for VCCV.  This document updates RFC 5885,
   extending the CV Values and the Capability Selection.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.