Subject: [Pals] Milestones changed for pals WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 11:01:25 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit PW Congestion Considerations to the IESG",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit STP Application of ICCP to the IESG",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Pseudowire Redundancy on S-PE to the IESG",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Unified Control Channel for PWs to the
IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit MAC Address Withdrawal over Static
Pseudowire to the IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit S-PE resilience for statically provisioned
MS-PWs to the IESG", set due date to January 2016 from June 2016,
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit MPLS-TP PW OAM Configuration to the IESG",
set due date to March 2016 from June 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit LDP extensions for PW Binding to LSP Tunnels
to the IESG", set due date to March 2016 from June 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit E-Tree Support in VPLS to the IESG jointly
with the BESS WG", set due date to June 2016 from December 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit PW Endpoint Fast Failure Protection to the
IESG", set due date to June 2016 from June 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit LDP-VPLS for Ethernet Broadcast and
Multicast to the IESG", set due date to June 2016 from June 2015,
added draft-ietf-pals-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten to milestone, removed
draft-ietf-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten from milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit MPLS LSP PW status refresh reduction for
Static PWs to the IESG", set due date to June 2016 from December 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit PIM Snooping over VPLS to the IESG", set due
date to June 2016 from December 2015, added
draft-ietf-pals-vpls-pim-snooping to milestone.

Deleted milestone "Submit YANG data model for LDP VPLS to the IESG".

Changed milestone "Submit L2VPN applicability statement for data
center applications to the IESG", set due date to June 2017 from June
2016.

Changed milestone "Submit YANG data model for SS-PWs and MS-PWs to the
IESG", set due date to June 2017 from December 2016.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/pals/charter/