Subject: [Pals] Joel Jaeggli's No Record on draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Joel Jaeggli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 18:47:18 -0700

Joel Jaeggli has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

seems like this is package with two drafts on the 5/5 telechat. they
could be put together and that would be fine, gi ven this one is largely
the values which need to be understood in the context of the other two
drafts.

---

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 19:44:14 +0000

Hi Joel,

Good suggestion - I've moved it to 5/5.

Thanks,
Deborah