Subject: [Pals] IPR Poll for draft-ietf-pals-status-reduction-00

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 20:03:36 +0100

The authors of draft-ietf-pals-status-reduction have requested WG LC
on this draft.

Before I start that, and whilst they look at some issues with the text,
I would like to run the usual IPR Poll.

Authors please reply to this email indicating whether or not you
know of any IPR that applies  to this draft that has not yet been
declared. I will need a reply from each of you before we can proceed.

WG members, if you know of any IPR that applies to this draft which has
not yet been declared, please initiate an IPR disclosure and reply to this
email informing the WG to let us know.

I will close this poll on 28th June 2016.

Regards

Stewart

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 20:06:16 +0100

Including Elisa in the thread at her current email address.

Stewart

---

From: Luca Martini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 12:04:30 -0600

Stewart,

Cisco has been granted us patent no. *8,619,598 *that applies to this
document.
I believe that an IPR statement should be in the ietf tool already , but
if in case it has been lost, i will get a new one sent.
Thanks.
Luca

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 17:28:37 +0100

I have seen the Cisco IPR statement associated with the draft.

I assume that this is all the IPR that Luca knows about.

As far as I can see, I have not heard from George or Elisa.

Once I hear from them I will start the WGLC.

Stewart

On 22/06/2016 19:04, Luca Martini wrote:
> I believe that an IPR statement should be in the ietf tool already , 
> but if in case it has been lost, i will get a new one sent.
> Thanks.
> Luca
>
>