Subject: [Pals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 23:52:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services of the IETF.

        Title           : LDP Extensions for Pseudowire Binding to LSP Tunnels
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Wei Cao
                          Attila Takacs
                          Ping Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-06-02

Abstract:
   Many transport services require that user traffic, in the form of
   Pseudowires (PW), be delivered via either a single co-routed
   bidirectional tunnel or two unidirectional tunnels that share the
   same routes.  This document defines an optional extension to LDP that
   enables the binding between PWs and the underlying TE tunnels.  The
   extension applies to both single-segment and multi-segment PWs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/